Lines of Fire October 2007 The blood sun sank below the horizon, But another red blazed in the darkness. While people waited, impotent and lame, The monster consumed all things in his path. And, while people watched, the creature raged on. Here, blue isn’t the color of sorrow.
- Book Review: The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae
- Book Review: The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- Book Review: Why We Can’t Wait by Dr. Martin Luthor King, Jr.
- Book Review: In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
- Book Review (for middle age kids): Found (The Missing Book 1) by Margaret Peterson Haddix