Y’all, I know today is my weekly blog post, but I am sick, dude. My kids gave me hand foot mouth a week or so ago, and I was just about over it when I got hit with a cold. I’m totally incoherent, so trying to write a blog post is not a good idea. Might be entertaining for you (I totally just tried to spell entertaining with an “I”), but not so much for me. You’ll hear from me when I feel less like death.
- Book Review: The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae
- Book Review: The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- Book Review: Why We Can’t Wait by Dr. Martin Luthor King, Jr.
- Book Review: In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
- Book Review (for middle age kids): Found (The Missing Book 1) by Margaret Peterson Haddix