This is not about yesterday. It’s not about the day before, Nor the day before that. It’s not about things that were said Things that weren’t said Things that should have been said Things that couldn’t be said. It’s not about the past. The past is gone. It’s still a part of us, But it doesn’t consume us. What is it about? It’s about the present. It’s about you and me. Here. Right now. In this moment. Together. Questions about my poetry? Read here.
- Book Review: The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae
- Book Review: The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- Book Review: Why We Can’t Wait by Dr. Martin Luthor King, Jr.
- Book Review: In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
- Book Review (for middle age kids): Found (The Missing Book 1) by Margaret Peterson Haddix